Saturday 18 April 2020

A direct crystal on what you don't like.

Yeah, it's an odd technique and an odd subject, but I assure you that this one exercise can give you considerable clarification. Much of the time when we get trapped in a certain region of life; we can't see the tress wood. We all get the brain cloud and we're not even sure if we expect it to be. Also, we don't encourage ourselves to choose something we want a ton of time because we're scared we're always going to end up unhappy and we're always trapped.

Yeah, we're caught in this rut and we're trying not to talk about how bad it's and how much we dislike it- you know all the stuff for constructive thought! Yet at the same time, we don't come up with the next moves or direction that we need to make improvements. Enter what you don't want to be perfectly straight about.

It is called By Contrast Clarity and it is extremely powerful!
Okay, right now, I want you to get a sheet of paper to draw a line down the middle. Write the subject at the top of the article - so it could be 'Personal life' or 'Health' or 'Career' or 'Cash' – you get the jist! At the top of the bottom, the column had written 'I don't like' or 'I hate fucking' whatever sounds best to you! So set a 5-10 minute timer and write down all that pops up into your brain.

So, anything like this could look.

Health I don't want to be too exhausted and bleh that I don't want to consume junk all the time I don't want to be bloated and unhappy with myself and I don't want to be too depressed throughout the week that I'm always late that I don't want to consume junk lunches from Spar and I don't want to go to bed too late because I feel like I could have accomplished something. Being focused on all the stuff you don't even like. It is the comparison between you and from here.......... You get perfectly transparent.

business coaching frankfurt
personal business coach
business coaching akademie
business coaching rhein main gebiet
mehr leichtigkeit im business
business coach finden frankfurt
business coach werden frankfurt


At the top of the right hand, write 'I want...' in the other column and then turn over each sentence to make it look like that.

Health I want to be more positive and enthusiastic for life I want to eat high quality, healthy food much of the time I want to be toned and relaxed with my body I want to be more confident, be more prepared and at the right moment I want to have nice lunches that I love I want to go to bed by 10.30pm and let go about something that I haven't accomplished and that's cool. You have to behave from there, then.

So, from your page, choose 2-3 items that you tell you want to split them down into measures. And what do you have to do to allow that to happen? When are you going to do that? How much do you have to use it? What do you need to put in order and you can do that? What if you're messing things up, option b? Where are you going to start? What reckoning do you need? Whose benefits would it have? Which effects do you expect? Play with it, have fun with it, take the latest acts and fill it out!

It's the small stuff that will make the most impact everyday so try this workout for yourself and let me know how you're getting on!

No comments:

Post a Comment